If you want to remove a hyperlink from one of the cells, what you need to do is to point at the cell using the mouse and click the right mouse button. In the floating menu, select “remove hyperlink”. Done.
The option above will not work for multiple hyperlinks. If you have ten links, you have to do the action ten times.
Now, here is the solution to solve the above multiple links problem.
1. Enter the number 1 in a blank cell
2. Copy the number 1.
3. Highlight the cells that contain the hyperlinks.
4. From the menu, select edit, pastespecial.
5. In the Paste Special Dialog box, select the mulitply radio button. Click OK.
6. All the hyperlinks are removed. Delete the cell with the number 1 created in step 1.