If you have an Excel question and don’t know how to solve it, why not ask us using the forum. We will love to solve it for you. We hope we could help you learn more about Excel by solving the problem for you.
Note: We will not publish and answer school assignments.
- 7 essential worksheet functions to cut down your business analysis time by 40% (9/20/2019) - Excel is huge and it contains hundreds of worksheet functions. But not all of them are needed if you want to analyze your business data. There are 7 essential worksheet functions that you must know in order to effectively cut down your analysis by 40%. I use these 7 functions regular to complete my analysis. […]
- How to import data from picture into Excel (7/26/2019) - I was handed a piece of paper containing a table of numbers & text and was told to convert it into a soft copy. In the past, I would have bitten the bullet and spent half the afternoon re-typing everything into Excel. NOT anymore. I discovered this new function in Excel that turned this into […]
- Wedding Dinner (5/29/2019) - When I was preparing for my wedding dinner , I have to count how many guests I have to invite, colleagues, ex-colleagues, Church friends, etc. All these names were pulled out from my memory. The worry was “Did I miss out anybody important?” In business, we also have multiple list of names which we labelled […]
- The difference between the professionals and layman (5/29/2019) - We called it the customer name list. The professionals called it the customer database.
- A new formula called TEXTJOIN (2/13/2018) - I was exploring how I could help one of my friends how to join text together that I stumble on this new formula called TEXTJOIN which was added a few months ago by Excel. With the formula, you are able to return multiple values in one single cell. More details can be found in this […]
- Does the cell contain any of the items in the list (2/10/2018) - One of my friends got an excel list and he wishes to find out in this list whether any of words he has in a second list can be found in the first list. He came out with a formula which is extremely long and find that it is impossible to use the formulas if […]
- Why you should not use VLOOKUP? (2/8/2018) - I was just pasting some data over from one worksheet to another in the same file. The destination worksheet contains a few thousand VLOOKUP formula. When I paste the data over, it takes quite a few minutes to complete the paste. This is because Excel keep re-calculating the VLOOKUP formulas as the data get pasted […]
- Free Excel Course (1/1/2018) - If you are computer literate but do not know how to Excel, here is how you can get a Free and Excellent guide to get you started. Here is how you get it. 1. Open Excel or open a new workbook. 2. Click on the icon that says “Take a Tour” as shown in the […]
- Excel Table (1/14/2016) - Excel Table is a new function in Excel. It can organize information neater compared to a normal Excel worksheets. But one thing Excel Table cannot do is insert cut cells from another row of the table. For example, I would like to swop the values between E5 and E6. The way I would do it is to cut […]
- Paul McKenna: I chose my wife by Excel spreadsheet (1/4/2016) - This is not one of the Excel uses I would recommend but Paul definitely used it correctly to organize information and see things clearer. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/12078792/Paul-McKenna-chose-wife-Kate-Davey-by-Excel-spreadsheet.html