Everyone knows how to use simple Excel but not a lot of people know how to use Excel for Data Analytics. In this course, I am going to show you how to get started with Data Analytics and learn Excel at the same time.
What can you do after taking the course?
- Analyze your data in a systematic way.
- Make use of worksheet functions to group and organize your data
- Give your descriptions a consistent look and feel
- Master the use of Pivot Table, the basic analytical tool in Excel
- Create professional looking charts to impress your boss
Master the 4 key activities of Data Analytics using Excel
- Convert your data into useful information
- Combine your data sources
- Analyze your data using Excel Pivot Table
- Present your findings using Excel Pivot Table and Charts
Differentiate the 4 Different Types of Data Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics