Have you heard of Pivot Table?
Use a Pivot Table before?
Know how to create one?
If your answer to any of the 3 questions is No, then you really have to learn how to create and use one. Pivot Table is an old function that started in 1994. It is a great tool for you to find out what your data is telling you. By using Pivot Table, you will get a deeper understanding of your data. Using Pivot Table is a great starting point for you to learn more about Business Analytics and Data Analytics, one of the most sought-after skills in the market.
What can you do after taking the course?
- Replace the need for you to manually sum and count your data manually.
- Instantly organize your data into the categories you wanted.
- Create a Professional-looking report effortlessly
- Identify area(s) that need immediate attention instantly
- Investigate the root causes of increases and decreases between 2 periods
- Make use of worksheet functions to group and organize your data
- Give your descriptions a consistent look and feel
- Master the use of Pivot Table, the basic analytical tool in Excel
- Create professional looking charts to impress your boss
Master the 4 key activities of Data Analytics using Excel
- Convert your data into useful information
- Combine your data sources
- Analyze your data using Excel Pivot Table
- Present your findings using Excel Pivot Table and Charts
Differentiate the 4 Different Types of Data Analytics
- Descriptive Analytics
- Diagnostic Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics